Customers ACA, contact your support via your usual platform.
For any other information, contact +33(0)1 53 53 80 57
The STAR hotline is available to our customers and enables them to send us their queries, requests for assistance and upgrade requests (analysis of incidents, confirmation of the status of a remote data transfer, support for biometric keys and EBICS certificates, “office service” updates, etc.)
ACA is able to provide a tailor-made service which ranges from a simple skills transfer to taking complete charge of the solution, or post-production application administration.
We support our customers with commitment, rigour and creativity:
- Rigour in analysis and delivery
- Ensuring successful transition for all customers
- Creativity to take account of functional and technical changes.
ACA proposes a complete methodology for STAR software package implementation projects. This methodology is based on its project experience and is adapted to the various deployment environments.
The integration services are provided by the ACA teams which have both strong skills in relation to the solution and significant business skills. Various profiles are offered on the basis of the project perimeter and the customer’s choice of organisation.
ACA can support its customers throughout the various stages of the ISIE solution implementation project, depending on their expectations:
- Technical and functional training
- Installation and integration in the customer’s IS
- General and detailed design
- Definition of the parameterisation strategy
- Validation on receipt and integration
- Support for change
- Coordination of the project
Project framing studies
Drawing up specifications